Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glenageary

Options
  • 31-05-2008 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

I am looking at renting in Dublin and I have an opportunity to rent a room in Glenageary - around Glenageary road upper . What is this area like ? Is it safe, quiet etc ? I am looking for somewhere that is quiet and safe/hassle free.

Any info would be very welcome. I hope this is the appropriate forum/area for this post.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,339 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Glenageary is one of the nicest suburbs in south Dublin.
    Its quiet and clean with very very few skangers around (the biggest danger, imho, there is the oaps driving their cars around ...its an older neighbourhood)
    If you can get a nice place at a nice price go for it.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sionnach_12

Thanks for the reply Supercell. sounds good.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Dun Laoghaire golf club could be starting construction up there (next 6-12 months) and one of the first things they'll be doing is digging up Glenageary Road Upper.

Advertisement