Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a balance between the following

Options
  • 31-05-2008 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    I am looking to get a new laptop. I have a few requirements, so it'd be great to see what you think would work best for me;

Resolution; I'm not a heavy Photoshop user, but I do use it every now and again so I'd like a decent resolution, rather than something that is a pain in the ass to work on.

Portability; I'd really like a lightweight, quiet laptop that is effortless to bring around with me. Something less than 15" would be nice.

Power; Doesnt' have to be amazing, I don't have to play the latest games at max quality (although some gaming would be cool)

Price; 800 would be plenty. If there was something really special I may stretch further

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

A 13" laptop with an 8400 and ~2Ghz Core 2 Duo should do the job. You should be able to get a vostro 1310 with that for that money.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Thanks for the reply. How dyou think the Vostro 1310 compares to the XPS M1330?

Advertisement