Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

here here - rhino gift?

Options
  • 31-05-2008 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭

Play.com gave me a subscription key for early access which also should give me a rhino mount, but when I enter the key it isn't found. They also gave me some drinking cape thingy, that key however works.

But I want angry rhino mount! Gief! Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

What lvl are you? You don't get a mount till about lvl40 so maybe its just giving you a error message cause of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I'm only level 6, but I was under the impression that it would give it to you in your inventory with /claim regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Well I was at level 29 when I cliamed my stuff and you do get it immediatly into your bag. Email play and say they sent you the wrong key?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,983 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

From what I have so far found out, the keys are just early access keys. Even though Funcom specifically said they were for Preorder bonus's since they always intended for Early access to be limited(by forums posts from months before release). Your proper Rhino key should have shipped inside your box, all play.com and GAME versions have the keys inside.

Anybody else a little annoyed that the pre-order bonus's are still available? Stops becoming a pre-order bonus doesn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

I had my account canceled on Friday because my Game from Play STILL hadn't arrived, like a sucker I went out and got another game at the weekend (€50 euro down the drain..) and guess what was on my desk when I got in today!

Although now I can have a Rhino and a Mammoth! phear meh!? (They both suck by the way)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

You get your games delivered to work? I want to work there! :)

I ordered on play.com too and got the email like 12 days ago saying it was being sent out, but havent seen it. People in the uk who got the email at the same time got it like 2 days later. nerf!

Advertisement