Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Courses in Montpellier

Options
  • 31-05-2008 10:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Is anybody interested in doing tailor-made French courses in Montpellier? Sun, sea and French? I am thinking about setting up a course here but need to know if there is any interest out there first.

Thanks

Catherine O'Hara

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 paperglue

hi!
    yeah thats sounds great! is it for 5th years this summer?
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 cathohara

Hi,

It could be, I first wanted to guage the interest levels - do you know many people that would be interested? If so, I would arrange for a tailor made course for you. I did it whilst at University and loved it.

I would appreciate as much info as possible on when would be best for you and whether I could get a class of 12 together - if this is something you'd like to pursue, I could send you an information form and get a precise quote back to you.

Thanks in advance,

Catherine O'Hara

Advertisement