Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Othello Q

Options
  • 31-05-2008 2:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭

It's time I sorted my English out.

http://www.rte.ie/2fm/406/notes/OTHELLO%20A%20GUIDE%20TO%20THE%20CHARACTERS.pdf
    I'm loving these notes, they cover Desdemona, Othello and Iago, and I should be able to produce an essay relating to any of these in paper 2 come that time.
    Would that make me very well covered for Othello?

Or could they offer no character Q or (big problem) a character Q only for the women?

If they ask a Q on the women and I answer with just Dessy, and just the tiny amount I know about Emilia and Bianca (almost nothing for Bianca but I could mention her, and I could write a bit about Emilia), what does that mean - would I be marked pretty much out of 50% - or less?

I would be happy with any sort of a D for the record, but frig me I have n-o-t-h-i-n-g done. That said, I have about 3 solid days to dedicate to English paper 2, want to know if I can get Othello out of the way if I work with these notes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

character question is either going to be iago or othello. going back through all the years othello has ever been on the course its only been those two.

Advertisement