Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New TM product this July.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Poor 'aul TM is in its death throes

Not one aeg that hasn't been done.

What looks like an ebb mac though is the height of innovation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Abu_Pablo

I think they are more on quality rather than quantity.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Motosam wrote: »
    Poor 'aul TM is in its death throes

Not one aeg that hasn't been done.

What looks like an ebb mac though is the height of innovation.

The AK there is the one with their recoil mechanism I think? That's a tiny bit of innovation :p

If it has any plastic in it they may as well give up, aksu's are done to death now, 140€ gets a full steel kalash, absolute win.

And the quality over quantity thing?
    They need quantity sold to fund the quality, look at what happened to CA and their attempt to compete at chinese prices. I think its over for them bar the japanese market.

Edit: I dont think they could fit the blowback mech in and a battery could they in a side folder?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Motosam wrote: »
    look at what happened to CA and their attempt to compete at chinese prices. I think its over for them bar the japanese market.

Yeah but that effects all CA stuff be it sportlines or high ends, TM are still reliable compared to Classic Army's "count down clock of doom".,

Im liking that M4 PMC in the list though, i might get one of them.,

• Advertisement

Lol, impulse control richie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

vtec wrote: »

Yuck, it's limited edition - Which is a good thing ;)

Really want the MEU + Px4.

Px4 looks awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Abu_Pablo

vtec wrote: »
    Yeah but that effects all CA stuff be it sportlines or high ends, TM are still reliable compared to Classic Army's "count down clock of doom".,

I've been in Airsoft for quite a while even before I came here in IE. I've been using TM and never let me down..

Advertisement