Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

parking ticket

Options
  • 30-05-2008 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,880 ✭✭✭

got a letter from the Gardai issuing me with a parking ticket for parking on double yellows, fair enough it's only 40 euro but I'm convinced in that area that I've never parked on a double yellow there, is there any way of checking where exactly it was supposed to have happened, there is a sign number on the letter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

patrickc wrote: »
    got a letter from the Gardai issuing me with a parking ticket for parking on double yellows, fair enough it's only 40 euro but I'm convinced in that area that I've never parked on a double yellow there, is there any way of checking where exactly it was supposed to have happened, there is a sign number on the letter

u sure there was no address. I got a 40euro fine for parking in a clearway (it begins at 4pm, i didnt realise and had moved by 4.10)? On my letter, it said where it happened. i was just glad it wasnt an 80 euro fine and clamp!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,880 ✭✭✭patrickc

Jeapy wrote: »
    u sure there was no address. I got a 40euro fine for parking in a clearway (it begins at 4pm, i didnt realise and had moved by 4.10)? On my letter, it said where it happened. i was just glad it wasnt an 80 euro fine and clamp!

it said the road, but the road is over a mile long

Advertisement