Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do yee think angelina will name her twins??

Options
  • 30-05-2008 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭

so apparently angelina jolie has given birth to her twins..what do people think she will name them???crazy names or normal???
    edit:
    ok she's named them island marcheline !!!!! and amelie janeog god love the poor island marcheline!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭JazzyJ

Couldn't give a shite

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Judas and Jesus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

Rod and Todd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

Hose A and Hose B.

Oh wait, that's the mexican fireman...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Daftendirekt

Spodo and Komodo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

RayRay & Big Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭eldeabroad

sand and slurry, if they take brads surname.....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Celebrity & Showbiz Forum !!!!

Please before it's too late !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

I'm presuming OP, that you mean Angelina Jolie. Or are you on about someone that you know who's called Angelina?

Either way, I didn't know either of them were pregnant and I couldn't give a toss what they called their kids... I would like to think that most people would be of the same opinion but seeing the amount of people idiots who read the likes of Heat, OK, VIP, etc, alas, I don't think that this is the case...

Edit- Its in the original post... doh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

Arm and Badger

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

coal and pitt

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Jeremiah and Jeremiah.

<_<

Despite my earlier post, I would probably have a giggle if she called one of them Cock. But she probably won't so I'll revert to my original stance...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Moved from After Hours.

el_weirdo wrote: »
    Despite my earlier post, I would probably have a giggle if she called one of them Cock. But she probably won't so I'll revert to my original stance...
    so if it cock yea going to say other is Bull

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Harpy wrote: »
    so apparently angelina jolie has given birth to her twins..what do people think she will name them???crazy names or normal???
    edit:
    ok she's named them island marcheline !!!!! and amelie janeog god love the poor island marcheline!!

Well i'de change my name to something crazy like that if it meant I was nestling where they're gonna be nestling for the next few weeks -> ( o )( o )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Harpy

I'm presuming OP, that you mean Angelina Jolie. Or are you on about someone that you know who's called Angelina?

Either way, I didn't know either of them were pregnant and I couldn't give a toss what they called their kids... I would like to think that most people would be of the same opinion but seeing the amount of people idiots who read the likes of Heat, OK, VIP, etc, alas, I don't think that this is the case...

well to be honest the only reason i posted this i was watching the crane thing in new york on sky news and it came up as breakings newsa on that yellow bar thing! which i found amusing!!
    and yes i mean angelina jolie it says it in the post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

arse and hole

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Polly & Esther

well to be honest the only reason i posted this i was watching the crane thing in new york on sky news and it came up as breakings newsa on that yellow bar thing! which i found amusing!!
    and yes i mean angelina jolie it says it in the post.

Yeah... edited my post to reflect that...:o.. Nice to see that Sky News are keeping us informed of the real important stuff going on in the world though, isn't it?

• Advertisement

Yeah... edited my post to reflect that...:o.. Nice to see that Sky News are keeping us informed of the real important stuff going on in the world though, isn't it?

yeah can't wait for the christenings seen as their birth is breaking news,they'll prob devote a whole hour of news to the kids christening

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Papillon87

She hasn't actually given birth yet, but probably something completely bizarre as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

If they are two boys Brad wants to call Bob and Charlie after his last western. Bob Pitt doesn't sound great but Robert Pitt isn't bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

death proof and planet terror

yes apparently she hasn't given birth yet brad pitts manager has denied she has given birth but apparently entertainment tonights source is adament jolie has given birth as she was in the delivery room.....dun dun dunnnn...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

rofl.

Podge and Rodge:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭rockysweatpants

Hey I hate The Pitts - Both Brad and Jolie.
    The media sticks these 2 twits lives down our throats.
    Brad Pitt , as we have be TOLD by 256 million lady conformists today is the most beautiful man alive.
    Oh and of course she is beauty from another time in Earths History.

Hey give me a break. Brad Pitt is one ugly no talent actor, the marketing dream to dumb woment everywhere. So too is Angelina, who dumped her brother for Brad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

True. He's no Harrison Ford.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 gabbngabby

At this point maybe she should just start numbering them. So I guess they would just be 5 and 6.

Advertisement