Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help required with Neteller transfer

Options
  • 30-05-2008 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭

I recently changed my neteller currency from Euros to Dollars to avoid getting hit with currency conversion fees every time. They said to set up a new account and they'd close my old one, they set me up with new acc numbers etc. Now the problem is i contacted Stars, Full Tilt etc and asked to change my neteller info but they said i have to deposit with the new acc before they can link it to my poker account. So now i have money i cant withdraw to neteller until i deposit from my new neteller!!!

Can anyone transfer me $100 on neteller so i can deposit it and i can transfer on Full Tilt, Stars or iPoker whichever suits, ill go first etc etc, thanks.

Advertisement