Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

dodge viper...umm tax and insurance

Options
  • 30-05-2008 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

having seen the other post about the sally mustang what about the all time great gas guzzler.

the dogde viper, more torque than a john deer.

anyone seen one in Ireland... imagine getting one taxed

hmm, kerry to dublin would be at least 100e on gas...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

€2k/year tax if you register after July 1. No idea about insurance but I'd bet its hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Saw a black one in Dublin about 2 years ago, on the keys. It had a Dublin reg. Amazing sounding car that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

considering it got a truck engine it would want to have an amazing sound...!

renting one out would surely be on top of every decent mans agenda before the grim reaper calls.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,043 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Theres a yellow one in Waterford I think. One of the lads in works neighbor owns it. We also took a red one off a boat in work last year, think it's in Sports and Classic now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

I've loved them since i saw Hill drive one around Pheonix's park about 10 years ago. The roar from it was amazing.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

There's a Dodge Ram SRT-10 going around Galway. Same engine as the Viper, but it's a pickup. I've seen it in Salthill... think it's owned by someone who works for the local fire brigade.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

imagine getting one taxed

It's no more expensive than any 3ltr + car at the min.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭BuddhaJoe

Theres a black one that occasionally parks in Ballsbridge near the Bank of Ireland branch there. Stunning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

theres a few here, all of them LHD, hence the reason why there are so few. ive never seen one but i would imagine that they have huge road presence, very aggresive looking. ive seen pics of the red one and yellow one but theres another black one (foreign reg) - pic here: http://www.octane.ie/forum/showthread.php?p=254494&highlight=viper+stradale#post254494

• Registered Users Posts: 15,512 ✭✭✭✭vectra

JHMEG wrote: »
    There's a Dodge Ram SRT-10 going around Galway. Same engine as the Viper, but it's a pickup. I've seen it in Salthill... think it's owned by someone who works for the local fire brigade.

I drove one recently.
    Buddy of mine owns it. Some yoke when you bury the right foot :eek:

Before this i drove his Ferrari 355 sprider :D

Before that i drove his first wttempt at a sports car.. Porsche Boxer :p

Hate to be putting fuel in the Ram :(

>> Here's the Yellow Viper in waterford <<

>> And the red one in Sports and Classic <<

I would prefer this :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

What an absolutely terrible interior.

I know that this car is in no way about the interior but still its €148k.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,993 ✭✭✭Barr

you could never picture a woman driving a vipor ..jaw dropping looks in the flesh

Advertisement