Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless - Coonecting routers

Options
  • 30-05-2008 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi,

I have 2 wireless routers in my house. I have a netgear router connected to the DSL which i connect my PC and laptop too. I also have Belkin wireless router. Does anyone know if it's possible to connect the Belkin to the Netgear (wireless) and the connect a device to the Belkin router via Cat5???

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,126 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

nd2no wrote: »
    Hi,

I have 2 wireless routers in my house. I have a netgear router connected to the DSL which i connect my PC and laptop too. I also have Belkin wireless router. Does anyone know if it's possible to connect the Belkin to the Netgear (wireless) and the connect a device to the Belkin router via Cat5???

Client bridge mode sounds like it'll do what you want, assuming those routers support it.

Advertisement