Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HP Camera and printer 121 Euro from Viking - free delivery

Options
  • 30-05-2008 11:33am
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Maybe not bargain of the century or my cup of tea, but this might make a decent entry level setup for someone who doesn't have or wouldn't touch a computer, like yer Ma!

Seems decent enough, 5 mega and 3x Optical and being HP there shouldn't be any problem getting ink for the printer. It's 99.99 Euro ex vat so you're looking at 121 Euro but you'll get free delivery. If you spent another 25.01 you'll get a free flask thrown in. You might make that up buying some photo paper from them. Links on the main page http://www.vikingdirect.ie

a444_sk_lg.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Argos have a similar package for €135. I bought this package but the camera I got was the 8 megapixel HP M737, not the 7 megapixel one described. I'd say it's a better camera than the Viking Direct 5 megapixel one, although I'm not sure if the printer prints without the computer.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

That looks like a better deal alright, looks like a better printer too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Yeah the Argos hp printer is an all-in-one printer as well; printer, scanner and copier. It's also available separately at Argos for €60. So the camera works out at €75, that's good value for a 8 megapixel camera. It's nifty too, the operating software on it is fast and friendly. It makes it easy to view photos and take pictures with, it's ideal for beginners. I'd suggest not bothering with the bloated hp camera software that comes with this, just download Picasa for free instead.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

top_offer_photosmart2_02.jpg
    click pic

Advertisement