Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Evo7 time to change.

Options
  • 30-05-2008 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Looking to get another DC5 as soon as possible. Colour does not really matter. Looking for a part exchange and some cash for the Evo7.

Evo7 details:

The car was taken into the country at Stock setup and then there was about €15000 spent on it. It is actually pushing out close to 560BHP, well over 420WHP. Car serviced every 5000-6000 miles with genuine parts and Redline Oils.

I have supplied some pictures (not fully up to date, some additions like roof fins etc)

Anyway as stated, if anyone knows of anyone that want to upgrade power wise to an Evo7 from a DC5, give me a shout or anyone that would be interested in buying the Evo7. I would appreciate it. I am gathering a full list of the modifications to the Evo7 as the list is too big to remember.

http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/Mitsubishi/Lancer-Evolution/car/487633/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Have to ask, why are you changing?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

bigkev49 wrote: »
    Have to ask, why are you changing?

No problem mate. I myself have a DC5 already. The Evo7 is my cousins car. He upgraded from an EP3. He usually keeps a car for just over a year and then sells it on. He is just looking to go back to a Honda and for some reason says he misses the Vtec.

But i have to say the Evo7 is a scary car :). Turbo has been completely upgraded with new Boost Pipes and when that kicks in its unreal. I think the last Dyno test showed over 400 ft/lbs Torque.

We look after our cars very well, weekly cleans and always servicing before the recommended intervals. Doing most of the servicing ourselves. Both over 24 years of age so we are not out to wreck our cars, we appreciate the cars for what they are and love to modify them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

hondas are bombproof, and a good dohc vtec ****in rocks!!!

tbh i think that car is horrible and im a huuuuge fan of evos. thats not meant to be a sly dig or anything but the colour is rank and the white stickers look poor on the side skirts.

still, some amount of power and im sure he will sell it easily enough..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

copeyhagen wrote: »
    hondas are bombproof, and a good dohc vtec ****in rocks!!!

tbh i think that car is horrible and im a huuuuge fan of evos. thats not meant to be a sly dig or anything but the colour is rank and the white stickers look poor on the side skirts.

still, some amount of power and im sure he will sell it easily enough..

Cheers mate :), i love my Vtec alright :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

have to agree with copeyhagen, the evo 7 is a lovely car but that one looks rotten, if he wants to sell it putting it back to stock looks would probably help.

alsohas he tried putting it up on the evo sites and see if anyone wants a swap over at http://itr-dc5.com ??

• Advertisement
Advertisement