Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beauticans

Options
  • 30-05-2008 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Would anybody know a good beauticans in Carlow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Tate wrote: »
    Would anybody know a good beauticans in Carlow?

what's it for?
    There's one in Tullow, one in sam mcauley's one on dublin street...

dunno if they're good cause I'm a guy :D but I know they're there. Pls don't ask how... please??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

I see the kilkenny mod has moved your thread over to the carlow forum. You may want to inform the moderator here, Sully that ya want this thread removed no sense in having two now. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 squiggles

Beauty Republic is a new place, just as ya turn left for graiguecullen, over the hibernin insurance office, opposite the old cash and carry place ...

Once id been there the first time i wouldnt go anywhere else, she's really friendly and a complete perfectionist....

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Tate

Thanks Squiggles, I will give that a try.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

stick-dan wrote: »
    I see the kilkenny mod has moved your thread over to the carlow forum. You may want to inform the moderator here, Sully that ya want this thread removed no sense in having two now. :)

No idea what your on about.. PM in future as I dont check every thread here :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Sully wrote: »
    No idea what your on about.. PM in future as I dont check every thread here :)

This thread was double posted at one stage and was giving you a heads up. Evidently it been 2 months :D

Advertisement