Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toshiba Portege M300 SD Card driver

Options
  • 29-05-2008 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

OK - did a search on Google and also here but no joy yet. My M300 will not recognise my new 4GB SD cards. From what I can gather it seems that some older drivers cannot support over 1GB on the internal SD reader and it was reading a 1 GB that i borrowed.

I went into control panel, device manager and serched for an updated driver - none found. Did a simlar search in Google, found an updated Tosh SD manager driver and loaded it - still no luck.

I did a search here and on the photography forum and no joy from any of the titles thrown up by my searches.

I could connect the camera via usb cable but with several cards it would be much handier to just put the SD card into the laptop.

Any pointers appreciated - Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement