Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Poker Forum Euro 08 Sweepstakes

Options
  • 29-05-2008 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone up for this?

16 places per tier with top 3 getting paid?

Thinking of doing a 3 tier one say for example

$20 = Tier 1

$50 = Tier 2

$100 = Tier 3

So $170 if you want to be in all tier's

This will obviously be the normal pick your team out of a hat or a random excel spreadsheet.

Also thinking of doing a bonus one(nicked off another form) for $20 which rules are

A) prize for dirtiest team (red card = 3 points, yellow = 1 point) Tie breaker is the team who has the most reds. 2nd tie breaker is the team that got the quickest red card.3rd tiebreaker is for the quickest yellow card.
    B) prize for earliest goal (ie: the quickest goal) Tie breaker is your teams next quickest goal.After that,prize is shared.
    C) prize for latest goal (regular 90 mins AND stoppage time...NOT extra time) Tie breaker is your teams next latest goal.After that,prize is shared.
    D) prize for biggest goal total (goals scored+goals conceded) Tie breaker is being involved in the highest scoring match.After that,prize is shared.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Wasnt there talk of doing this as poker tourney, with depending on where u finish you get to pick your team?

i.e I finish 1st and I pick Spain

r4ad finishes 16th and is left with Romania

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Ah yes I do remember that, the tourney starts in 8 days though so this is the lazy man's one if anyone wants to gamble. I'm already in 2 sweeps so don't really mind if this doesn't go ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

in for all of these things, not really up for playing a tourney

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

RoundTower wrote: »
    in for all of these things, not really up for playing a tourney

dot

Fair enough

Was just throwing the idea out there cause it was raised before

I'm up for the micro sweep anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭sikes

inski

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭HiCloy

In

Just if you are in let me know what tier you want to be in. First come first served. I'm also in Tier 1+2 and bonus. Obv create more tier's if we get double numbers.

$190 for all 4 Tier's and I'll close reg on Monday afternoon.

RasTa wrote: »
    Just if you are in let me know what tier you want to be in. First come first served. I'm also in Tier 1+2 and bonus. Obv create more tier's if we get double numbers.

$190 for all 4 Tier's and I'll close reg on Monday afternoon.

Just to confirm...tier 1 for me pls.

Ta for taking this on RasTa

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

in for all 4, post your stars name here for transfers.

for the degenerates among you this is a good time to look at the "Similar threads" to see where else you can get your gamble on.

• Advertisement

Changed the prizes in the bonus. Ship the $$$ to winstonia on stars or tilt

Advertisement