Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Found In Chapelizod, Dublin 20

Options
  • 29-05-2008 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

A small black/white/tan dog was found in Chapelizod (Dublin 20) on Wed night, May 28th. He has no collar, seems very tame and friendly. He is currently in Ashton Dog Pound. If anyone knows anything about him could you please claim him! They only give the dogs 5 days to be claimed until they put them down :( (although if his owners don't come forward i'm taking him to find him a good home!)
    Ashton Dog Pound: 01 8383236.
    or for more info contact me here!!!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

michelle66 wrote: »
    A small black/white/tan dog was found in Chapelizod (Dublin 20) on Wed night, May 28th. He has no collar, seems very tame and friendly. He is currently in Ashton Dog Pound. If anyone knows anything about him could you please claim him! They only give the dogs 5 days to be claimed until they put them down :( (although if his owners don't come forward i'm taking him to find him a good home!)
    Ashton Dog Pound: 01 8383236.
    or for more info contact me here!!!

Thanks!

Sometimes they mightnt get the full 5 days...trust me...have you told them you'll take him back if not claimed! Good on ya though if ya do!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 michelle66

Yeah they have my name and number if no one claims him he's mine, then I can find him a home myself, I'll probably fall in love with him though and keep him!!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

If this is the little dog whose picture is all over the Island apartments, I bet the dog is from Ballyfermot.

Might be better off also posting this in Dublin City Forum as well.

Advertisement