Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nt9 V 2008

Options
  • 29-05-2008 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭

Garmin have managed to confuse me with their use of NT and 2008 and whatever else.

I've recently got the Europe Maps NT V9, which I thought would give me the latest European maps including Ireland. Further reading makes me believe there may be newer maps out there, possibly called 2008 or possibly called NT v10.

Can anyone clear this up, for European maps what is the latest?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,382 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

The latest Garmin maps version is called 2008, some people on the forums refer to this as V10 because the previous version was V9 but the official name of the current version is 2008.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭mondeo

Dont bother upgrading to 2008 maps because there is no differance as far as I can see.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

mondeo wrote: »
    Dont bother upgrading to 2008 maps because there is no difference as far as I can see.

Fermoy bypass, Ennis Bypass, bit more detail around Mahon Point.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,382 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

It all depends on where you live and/or drive, if you live somewhere where there are no one-way streets (which can change direction) and no major roadworks in the past couple of years then you won't see any difference.

Advertisement