Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dream Team for WSOP!!

Options
  • 29-05-2008 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Woohoooo can't wait for the world series to start tomorrow. Would be so much better if I was going though :( Still pretty exciting to follow it online.

Was wondering what everyone's dream team would be for this year's world series? I got an email from this lot about a dream team comp that's going on here:

http://awebsite.com/WSOP/fantasy.aspx

I obv wanna go for 5 bracelet winners to get the 10 grand cash - who's the most reliable team to pick to get yourself 5 bracelet winners?? How likely do you think it is that if you picked the five most consistent players in the world that they would all win a bracelet?

If I win this I'm 100% using it to buy into the Main Event 2009 once I've turned 21...

Odds that 5 people you pick for a dream team will win a bracelet? 1 vote

100/1 or better shot?
    0% 0 votes
    1,000/1 shot?
    100% 1 vote
    10,000/1 shot?
    0% 0 votes
    100,000/1shot?
    0% 0 votes
    1,000,000 or worse/1 shot?
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

Was wondering what everyone's dream team would be for this year's world series? I got an email from this lot about a dream team comp that's going on here:

http://awebsite.com/WSOP/fantasy.aspx

I obv wanna go for 5 bracelet winners to get the 10 grand cash - who's the most reliable team to pick to get yourself 5 bracelet winners?? How likely do you think it is that if you picked the five most consistent players in the world that they would all win a bracelet?

If I win this I'm 100% using it to buy into the Main Event 2009 once I've turned 21...

Level imo

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Have a look aroundthe big name players blogs see who is playing a lot of tournaments. Negreanu and Helmuth have got to be in the team Negreanu is going to play lots of events and Helmuth is always a good shot in a hold em event.

I like the way you mentioned this competition to subtly get a name drop in for the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,517 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

The mods are slower than usual today.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

eagle eye wrote: »
    The mods are slower than usual today.

Agreed.

Looks like Spam to me so I'm gonna lock her up and just change the link slightly.

Anyone else who wants to discuss this feel free to start up another thread. EDIT: Obviously I mean the WSOP bracelet race or whatever, and not my locking the thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement