Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can any one recomend a beautican in Carlow?

Options
  • 29-05-2008 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I am looking for a good beautican in Carlow, for the usual eyebrow trim and don't want to come out looking like i got a frigth or had them shaved, can any one help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,422 ✭✭✭RedXIV

an individual or a company? they've a beauty school in carlow looking for people to practice on and no one has ever come out with anything less than retail standard, might be worth looking into as you get it for free and you have professionals there to correct anything a student might make, which i strain again, has never apparently happened to any of my friends

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I don't what to sound like a mod but this is the kilkenny forum not carlow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Doffaldinho

Darren Brennan could make Mary Harney look like Marilyn Monroe, Look him up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Opps, I must have made a wrong click, sorry thought this was kilkenny board

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

eh... it is. But I'll move it to the Carlow forum.

• Advertisement
Advertisement