Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Honda Happiness Fixed price servicing ??

Options
  • 29-05-2008 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

i was looking at honda.co.uk and found out that they do fixed price service items, such as brake pads, service etc.

just checked the cost to do front and back pads on the honda.co.uk site

total cost would be stg £170.. approx €216 yoyos.

a main dealer ner dublin quoted me €400 yoyos for same job.

can i go up north and avail of this deal? and still have my honda warranty intact?

any honda dealers near newry?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

what_car wrote: »
    i was looking at honda.co.uk and found out that they do fixed price service items, such as brake pads, service etc.

just checked the cost to do front and back pads on the honda.co.uk site

total cost would be stg £170.. approx €216 yoyos.

a main dealer ner dublin quoted me €400 yoyos for same job.

can i go up north and avail of this deal? and still have my honda warranty intact?

any honda dealers near newry?

A full set of Honda pads is about 80 euro. You won't void your waranty by getting someone else (non-Honda) to fit them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

So get a local mechanic to do the job with genuine Honda parts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭what_car

JHMEG wrote: »
    A full set of Honda pads is about 80 euro. You won't void your waranty by getting someone else (non-Honda) to fit them.

i was compairing main dealer prices...rip off ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

what_car wrote: »
    i was compairing main dealer prices...rip off ireland
    They only charge what people will pay...

Advertisement