Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duke R.i.p

Options
  • 29-05-2008 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

our beautiful cat got run over on sunday he was 12 years old and a real part of our family .Duke came over from England with us 8 years ago and was so clean and gentle he was with me before i had my three children and they loved him so much .what makes this all the worse is that the kids saw the accident we had just returned home and duke came running across to us, right in front of a car he lived long enough to look up at us all and then he was gone,we are all so heartbroken .we buried Duke in his favourite place in the garden and planted a special bush.All our friends say to get another cat but we don't feel ready yet and the thought of training a new kitten is just too much .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

sorry to hear
    in time you will want another friend like Duke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Sorry for your loss. You will know when it is right to find another friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Aww sorry for your loss, its never easy to say goodbye to your pet..sounds like he'd a great life with your family though;)

Advertisement