Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two codes to give away for some cape thing

Options
  • 28-05-2008 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

Yeh I wont be playing this game so no point in keeping the two codes I have for a cape, "A gift from the King", whatever.

Anyhow, who wants em?
    I imagine you all got one anyhow so knowing my luck they are useless and once again I fail at trying to be nice, lol.

If you want the code, just reply in big writing and nice colours :

WARHAMMER ONLINE WILL PWN!

lol

all in good fun ofcourse.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

mehhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

yeah i got one of these as well if anyone wants.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Tyrant^ wrote: »

mehhhhhhh

lol
    Only girls use "magenta"

PM sent ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

ill take one of those codes

jaggeh wrote: »
    ill take one of those codes

You didnt say the magic words!!!

PM sent anyhow, cause you used to be an iE member back in the Battlefield2142 days. I think :D:D

• Advertisement

To register your cape, log in to your account page by https://register.ageofconan.com clicking here and under the option "Use a Key" - enter this key:

Once this has been done, use the command "/claim" inside the game to claim your in-game items. These items work for all the characters you create on your account. Note that all in-game items are only available on full accounts, and do not work on pre-order, buddy or (later) trial accounts.

Note that this item will not be made available again at later dates - so wear it with pride!

Regards,
    Funcom

Keys given out. Have a drink for me
    lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Did you even play the game? Or just sick of it already ? :P

I got my codes and i added them to my account. When i go into the game , i go to the tavern and type /claim . I have got nothing. I am supposed to get a cloak and a mammoth. I know i cant use the mammoth untill level 40 but i just wanted it in my inventory.

What am i doing wrong ?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

il take a code please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭-TK^Creator

any more codes going?

• Advertisement

I got my codes and i added them to my account. When i go into the game , i go to the tavern and type /claim . I have got nothing. I am supposed to get a cloak and a mammoth. I know i cant use the mammoth untill level 40 but i just wanted it in my inventory.

What am i doing wrong ?

Note that all in-game items are only available on full accounts, and do not work on pre-order, buddy or (later) trial accounts.
    Is your account a full account?
    Sounds like you shouldnt be experiencing that problem.
    How long ago did you add them to the account? Maybe it takes up to 24 hours for it to register or something like that? :(

Do these things appear in your inventory ?

I tried again last night. I went into the pub. I typed \claim in the chat panel and absolutly nothing happens . Do i have to be in night time or day time ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

It doesn't matter where you are. You should just have to type in /claim and it appears in your inventory (the mammoth won't appear till you're level 40, I'd assume).

You can check your funcom account to make sure the code has been entered (as far as I remember, when you think it's entered, you have to press something else to actually enter it, or comething awkward like that).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

at any point you type /claim, you should recieve, the mammoth,and it does appear before 40,
    a bag with 8 extra spaces
    and the drinkin cape,

although the cape is useless,
    the free drink replenishes 1000 points of drunkness, but it doesnt leave the inventory and you dont get a buff or anything.

Advertisement