Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RakeBack Websites

Options
  • 28-05-2008 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Advice Required Please:confused:

I am in the process of opening an account with Full Tilt Poker and have noticed a plethora of rakeback sites universally offering 27% rakeback if downloaded via their various links. My question is does it make any difference which one you sign up through or do they all basically do the same job. Or can anybody with previous experience recommend a site to join through?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I'm not going to recommend a specific one, but you're mostly right in saying they all offer the same benefits. Some are more reliable than others though but you're safe with any of the top ranking Google sites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭sickpuppy

id reccommend rakeupdate .com ucan take your rake out daily if u require with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 TigersBunker

sickpuppy wrote: »
    id reccommend rakeupdate .com ucan take your rake out daily if u require with
    Thats interesting,there was only one other that i saw offering that, rakebackstore, as long as they do what they say on the tin i suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

It is important you choose the correct affiliate but there's no discussing this allowed in this forum. Make sure you choose a large affiliate or a recommendation from someone you trust.

I'm sure you've gotten loads of PM's about it by now, or will soon. Choose someone you trust.

Ste05

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement