Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

3 Fails! Need a good instructor Bray

Options
  • 28-05-2008 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

I have failed my test 3 times in Tallaght. I did a grade 3 each time and I could not dispute the Grade 3s. The last one I drove down a road with a no Entry sign-Buses only. I didnt see the sign (obviously!) . I asked the tester which way-he said follow the road (meaning right). Unlike the first two times I would have passed but for the Grade 3.

I live in Bray and think it would be better to try and get a good tester out here? I also need to hear from those who took more than 3 tests because Im very depressed over it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭gaz d

Teacherman wrote: »
    I have failed my test 3 times in Tallaght. I did a grade 3 each time and I could not dispute the Grade 3s. The last one I drove down a road with a no Entry sign-Buses only. I didnt see the sign (obviously!) . I asked the tester which way-he said follow the road (meaning right). Unlike the first two times I would have passed but for the Grade 3.

I live in Bray and think it would be better to try and get a good tester out here? I also need to hear from those who took more than 3 tests because Im very depressed over it.

Yeah thats the roundabout by the square! i did that in a lesson and he said i would have failed, im doing the test on the 18th june.
    A guy called CarL works out that direction i will get the number later.

Advertisement