Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Isn't this Darling!

Options
  • 28-05-2008 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

Normally I don't like seeing 'clothes' on pets but this time I time it works. When I had my piggies they always snuggles and tried to hide in the old towel I would hold them on. I see it being very handy for an old piggy or an unwell one as long as it is sympathetically introduced.

funny-pictures-jurassic-park-hamste.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

Haha that's really funny :p:

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

Thats gas v funny :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Same here with the not dressing up small animals (ok been guilty of dressing dogs up for dog shows) but that pic is so cute! Only if the animal isn't stressed of course, some pigs are more laid back than others. Seen rabbits before with wee jumpers when owners have had to keep them warm when in recovery. The pig doesn't look too bothered in that pic. Very cute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Armania

So cute. :)

Piggies I had before would not have put up with that though, hehe.

Advertisement