Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Z day happens - who do you save?

Options
  • 28-05-2008 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭

I know that it'll significantly reduce your chances of survival but is there anyone that you'd try and rescue even if it meant going to a lot of trouble and putting yourself at a hell of a risk?

For me, it'd definitely be my family. Even though when I got to them we'd pretty much be stuck where we were and I'd end up having to turn the house into some sort of fort (not that easy considering how big the blasted windows are), I think I'd go back for them.

Them and possibly some friends who'd either be useful for fighting the zombies or the ones who'd be useful for other things but wouldn't have a hope of defending themselves against them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

I'd probably go for the cat to be honest, although I know she'd just scrap the face off me for my efforts. Failing that, hot chicks.

We have to re-populate somehow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Anyone who wouldn't try and save their mother doesn't deserve to live.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,044 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Depends on how close I was to them and how many zombies were beween me and them.

With my extended family, I'd let the zombies have them - certain cousins would develop more individuality after being bitten...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Scarlett Johansson (while pushing Ryan Reynolds out a window to be feasted on by the hordes of the living dead - sorry Ryan!)
    Anyone who wouldn't try and save their mother doesn't deserve to live.

....fine then..... and my Ma!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Roen wrote: »
    I'd probably go for the cat to be honest,
    What ever you're into.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Roen wrote: »
    I'd probably go for the cat to be honest, although I know she'd just scrap the face off me for my efforts. Failing that, hot chicks.

alien reference for the win \o/

i'd try save my family, and a few friends close to me. get em to the planned survival site, and go back for the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Anyone i've deemed worth saving all have their plans laid out for them by me, They've all been warned that if they cant execute their plans i'm not coming back for them. I cant take the risk.

These people include -
    Direct Family
    Girlfriend
    Couple of Friends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Josiah Bartlett

Anyone who needed saving, im rarely around my family, what with working as a mild mannered reporter.

I'd be in the same boat. Rarely see my family so I would try and get myself prepared and gather a suitable group, contact my family via mobile and inform them of any precautions they should take to defend themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Just noticed this made thread of the day - Yaay !

(Yes I do realise its random)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

I would try and save my family and my dogs. Animals are incredibly usful in this situation...the only person who I fight through a thousand zombies bare handed to get too would be my twin brother. He is in all of my plans.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

The family of course and maybe some friends if you could get in contact with them.

Having more people means more chance of one of them being bitten and not saying anything though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 elegant_hobo

The dog, definitly the dog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I'd rescue my mother so we could procreate and start the family agian

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭ballybay_eh

FX Meister wrote: »
    I'd rescue my mother so we could procreate and start the family agian

I'd rescue your mother too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭Musashi

My two children, my wife (Nurse with medical skills we'll be wanting)

My best mate, he's a brilliant shot with rifles and handguns.

His GF I suppose? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,044 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Musashi wrote: »
    His GF I suppose? ;)

Is she hot?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭Musashi

She is exceptionally full breasted, and a first cousin of the Missus.

Saves on sharing as well!

I'd hit it if he got Zombied ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 daire sweeney

my mike portnoy sig snare...sounds so good and might confuse zombies

Advertisement