Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Partypoker cheque, Ulsterbank

Options
  • 28-05-2008 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

I lodged this cheque on 25th April, 5 weeks on Friday and still no sign of it hitting my account.
    Realistically how long is this going to take, it said Barclays on the cheque so surely it does not take this long to send a cheque to Uk and back...
    Anyone else any experience with PartyPoker cheques?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Requiem4adream

Not being funny but you should ask your bank!

Foreign Cheques get sent to the Drawee's Bank to make sure the funds are there and everything is above board,, my mate works in a bank and explained the process to me before. Basically though you can be looking at 4-10 weeks, i know someone whose cheque took 9 weeks to clear from FTP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

AIB used to ring me anytime I cashed a cheque from Party back in the day, they said 5 weeks.

Advertisement