Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBQ in my house on Saturday

Options
  • 28-05-2008 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

I forgot to say it at the match last night lads, but I'm having a BBQ in my house this saturday the 31st and I wanted to invite all of the lads from the squad.

We're having a night out in the next few weeks, but no harm in coming round for a few scoops. Please PM me for directions to my house, it is in Blanchardstown and very accessible by public transport.

Don't be bashful about PMing me for directions, everyone is invited.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

at what time? blanch is a bit of a treck for me....though will be around the the northside ish direction on saturday for a while...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

God damn it.

I'll be in Dungarvan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭thelepo

We'll be starting around 6/7 I would say.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭BKtje

Thanks for the offer but got a dinner to go to in the late afternoon so won't make it.

Fair play for making the effort to invite everyone from the squad though, tis appreciated.

Advertisement