Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100 mark cashflow?

Options
  • 28-05-2008 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

heya, i was just wondering , the way all the questions that the teacher give us are 60marks, has 100marks came up before?does a Q with having to do the abridget profit and loss a/c came up before?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 o applepie o

this coming up in my summer test, she didnt she is it a 100mark Q or 60Mark Q..i havent seen a 100mark cashflow before..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

Judging by this breakdown of questions asked over the years, it came up in 1998.

This will be it's 10 year anniversary.

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 o applepie o

Diarmsquid wrote: »
    Judging by this breakdown of questions asked over the years, it came up in 1998.

This will be it's 10 year anniversary.

:eek:

cheers mate!!
    ah!!!! no!!!! that means i have ta learn for it...><
    and:eek: ye guys should watch out for it this yr =))

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

i d love it to come up actually.. it one of the nicest qs you can get as 100 m :D

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭declan_lgs

But who the hell has the 1998 exam paper?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭armbruster

If that comes up I'll avoid it at all costs. I'll do the Interpretation Question and the other alternative, hopefully I'll be able to do it!

How do you do the abridged P + L anyway??

Advertisement