Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away, Matilda's twin?

Options
  • 28-05-2008 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

Didn't Matilda have a twin when the Hunters first came to the bay? Scott and Kit are often mentioned, but not her twin, did I imagine it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

daisy123 wrote: »
    Didn't Matilda have a twin when the Hunters first came to the bay? Scott and Kit are often mentioned, but not her twin, did I imagine it?

I don't think that she did ... They lived next door to the Holdens: Jack and Lucas

and Matilda and Lucas hooked up but i don't remember her having a twin though ... Weren't Scott and kit the twins :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Emmi

Yes, she had a twin brother called Henry who then went on to dance school in the city!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭gazzer

Id forgotten all about that brother. Whats the name of the other annoying Hunter brother. The one who always shouted his lines and went out with that wreck the head girl who got pregnent after been raped in the religious cult place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

robbie!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭gucci

The important thing is matilda is hot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Oh yeah, I forgot Robbie was one of them! Another one that is always mentioned, poor Henry...I can picture him now actually! Yeah, I remember them being spoiled little private school brats when they came to live with Beth and Rhys!! So much for the twin vibe thing! Seriously, if they mention the others why not him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

daisy123 wrote: »
    Oh yeah, I forgot Robbie was one of them! Another one that is always mentioned, poor Henry...I can picture him now actually! Yeah, I remember them being spoiled little private school brats when they came to live with Beth and Rhys!! So much for the twin vibe thing! Seriously, if they mention the others why not him!

middle child pfffffft!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

jeez i'd honestly forgot about some of these people - robbie & henry

Advertisement