Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SabNZBD 0.4.0

Options
  • 28-05-2008 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭

I had to do a full re-install of Vista Ultimate 64 bit at the weekend and can't get this working again. Everytime I start the program, I get this error "Warning IPV6 has priority on this system, potential Firefox issue".

Now before I re-installed, I had upgraded to FF3 and it worked no problem. I'm back using FF3 now.

I'm miffed by this to say the least. I've tried 0.3.4 and now the 0.4.0 beta but getting the same thing. I've also tried it in IE and getting teh same thing.

Anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Surely K and all of them who use it can help you out with it ?

Never used it myself, but have you tried removing FF and setting it up again ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Haven't been on IRC to get help.

Will try reverting back to FF2 and see how it goes later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

No, i mean fully removing FF, install it then reinstalling FF.

Anti wrote: »
    No, i mean fully removing FF, install it then reinstalling FF.

Ah cool. Will give it a shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Señor Juárez

If you don't use IPv6 (which is highly likely) disable the protocol in the settings for your active network card(s).

• Advertisement

I already had the IPV6 disabled. Eventually got it working. Was down to proxy settings in FF3 not being right. :rolleyes:

Advertisement