Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classical Jam

Options
  • 28-05-2008 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi

I'm new to Boards and am just getting a feel of the place so let me know if this is not the right place to post this! :)

I'm living near Dublin city centre and am looking for some classical musicians interested in jamming on a set date, once a month or so. I play violin and am looking for any other performers, violinists, pianists, guitarists... anyone interested in a little sight-reading for fun. I can take care of finding sheet music but don't have a piano in my flat so would only be able to accommodate other instruments there.
    I've been playing for about 15 years or so but am quite rusty, not having performed with a group for a few years!

Cheers!

Advertisement