Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

offical forums

Options
  • 28-05-2008 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭

Hi guys...

I cant seem to log into the offical forums tried to update the forum login details from the funcom account page waited the 30 minutes still wont let me log in :confused:

Any ideas
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Having the same proble, tried two different logins and both of them updated fine but it won't login. :/

Me too :) There are still lots of issues they need to iron out.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

guys I suspect you are trying to log on to the US forums as opposed to the EU ones.

Try logging on here and see if it works.

http://forums-eu.ageofconan.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

Maximilian wrote: »
    guys I suspect you are trying to log on to the US forums as opposed to the EU ones.

Try logging on here and see if it works.

http://forums-eu.ageofconan.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98

nah same thing.... I guess they must be BORKED!

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Weird, working fine for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭pedro ferio-vti

Seems to be an issue with their vBulletin software utilising or importing your login credentials from whatever kind of shared table or database they have them stored in. Or they aren't replicating at all as I had similar issues when I tried.

Are the forums very active atm or?

I just tried again ....................

A Message from the King !
    You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password?

Advertisement