Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britains Got Talent - Scala - Booooooo

Options
  • 28-05-2008 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭

Might be the wrong forum for this, but here goes.

Scala are actually made up of two members of a band called WILD who have their own recording contract, DVD, Website and Album.

http://www.wildmusic.co.uk/

Taking the preverbial me thinks going up against "ordinary people".

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Well done! You've cracked the conspiracy that these "find a star" shows are just rigged contests to promote a producers stable of up-and-coming acts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

They're debut album was seemingly released in 2005 and the site doesn't seem to be have been updated :confused:

Can't see the problem tbh, is there a rule in the show that says you can't have been in a contracted band before? If not then all the best, easier on the eye than some of the other contestants!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭Clink

If it was against the rules I'm sure they'd have been outted before now. Ah I like them, hope they win!

Advertisement