Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Site transfer from parent to child

Options
  • 27-05-2008 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Maybe in the wrong section, I'm getting a site off my parents and just wondering what is the process of getting it signed over into my name, is it possible to get the form of the land registry and complete them meself or is it another money spinner were i'll have to go to the solicitors to get ripped of for filling out a form, cheers.

Comments

This is a job for the solicitors, I'll say no more as discussions on legal matters are here verboden!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,914 ✭✭✭✭muffler

This is a job for the solicitors, I'll say no more as discussions on legal matters are here verboden!
    Correct.

And I will move this to the Accommodation & Property forum where Victor may keep it or even move it on to the legal forum

Advertisement