Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/musician Kildare/laois Area

Options
  • 27-05-2008 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Singer who plays either guitar,bass or keyboards wanted for start up 2 piece for gigging around the Leinster area. Middle of the road music (CROWD PLEASERS) not trying to change the face of music or anything (yet!) Just to get out the weekends and gig and have a bit of fun doin it! Playing with tracks but any other suggestions welcome. Play guitar/Bass and drums myself dabble a tiny bit in keyboards too!
    Any queries pm or post!:)

P.S Person needs to be commited!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭crazy chester

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 DOeZer

hiya
    im based around leixlip/celbridge...
    am currently looking to do exactly the same thing
    ive a couple of things on the go but would be into getting something going for a 1gig a week type deal...somewhere along the lucan/maynooth/enfield m'way for example? as for commitment.. defo if i go for it thats it i go for it and would be on to work fast to get it going..
    i sing/guitar/keyboards and program backing tracks too...
    what style of crowd pleasers are you on about? theres alot of different ways it can go ;)

cheers
    D

Very easy going on the music front, but id be more thinking along the lines of the popular country tunes? Gigged a couple of years doin rock but dont really want to go down the four piece rock band road again. What sort of music are you thinking of? Ive also another thing on the go but movin slowley at the mo.

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 DOeZer

hi there...

things have moved a bit on these other things over the weekend.. and now im kind of busy. im sorry for the messing around. all im after is to get something going but it can be hard when youre dealing with people!
    if these fall through i will be sure to call you... you seem to be into doing it which is definitely at first base already .. ;) if ure still free then great. if not best of luck with your project...
    musically MOR sounded fine too.. although i like some rock also. all good..
    cheers
    D

• Advertisement

No hassle so man if its a no go just pm me, not looking good this end! :(Still being fluted about! Thanks anyway man! Best of luck:)

Any singers out there around the area looking to do some work on a 2 piece for weekend gigging??

Is there anyone out there interested??

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Bren73

Hi there,

I'd be very interested. Crowd Pleasers are my (only) stock-in-trade. Acoustic guitarist for the last 10 years or so. (nothing fancy, but I'd know a lot of songs. Not very technically, but plenty of them. Voice is more Beautiful South than Beautiful Day, but tuneful. Thanks indeed, Brendanfoley30@gmail.com

PM sent

• Advertisement

No word back from Bren73 anyone else with an interest??

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Bren73

Sorry for the delay in responding. Managed to get myself completely confused between e-mail and boards.ie. I'll contact asap today, if offer still open. Again, apologies for delaying.

Yip sure give me a ring and we will have a chat

Bump!

Advertisement