Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ronnie Drew documentary on RTE1

Options
  • 27-05-2008 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭

Very good, its a pity that he's sick, a true legend of irish music.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

Have I missed it?! Damn!

He's totally a legend but the song they made for him should never have been played EVER....He's deserving of something much better than what he got.

Go on Ronnie! =]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Indeed Ronnie Drew is a legend in Irish Music and i wish him all the very best.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

aoife2k wrote: »

He's totally a legend but the song they made for him should never have been played EVER....He's deserving of something much better than what he got.

Very true! He says if his health improves a bit he'll be back on the stage asap!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭McConnon

Sorry for dragging up an old topic but anyone know how's Ronnie doing now? Think I remember reading a little while ago he was rushed back into hospital :(

I was looking forward to these documentary for a whole week, then fell asleep watching Fair City I think it was. Almost cried the next morning. Can't believe it wasn't repeated at all. GUTTED!

Advertisement