Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marshes car park

Options
  • 27-05-2008 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Is it just me or is the carpark in the marshes really badly designed. every second time i go there, there seems to have been a collison of some sort and i praise myself for getting out of it without someone hitting me. it's like a free for all. theres no system. i like systems!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

I only ever use the one in front of Dunnes and only very ocasionally (I refuse to pay to park in a place that won't offer validation after pruchases), but on one occasion I nearly lost my front bumper to some dozy idiot cutting in on front of me on his way from the entrance barrier. Lanes and certain turning points seem narrow, road-lining is off in some spots. I can't speak for the other car park (the one they divert the bloody road around :rolleyes: )
    Don't even get me started on the sequence of the traffic lights from the ramparts...the traffic sanrl-ups that place has caused for the whole centre of the town is appalling TBH.

To be fair though, there's an above average number of poor drivers in the town....some of the blame for any of the collisions you saw has to lie with them too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 RAF

Wertz wrote: »
    To be fair though, there's an above average number of poor drivers in the town....some of the blame for any of the collisions you saw has to lie with them too...
    ...more on this and the Marshes':
    My wife's car onece had its LH mirror broken off in the Marshes' car park.
    When she asked the staff to see the CCTV recording to find the f****r who did this she only heard 'sorry, we can't do it for you, CCTV is for our use only. And after all, the spot wher your car was is not covered by camers'
    :confused::mad:

Advertisement