Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography(Again)

Options
  • 27-05-2008 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Ive been studying the development of Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Activities on the 3 regions today, but when it comes to other questions such as culture(Non IE), and expanding boundaries, etc, I am unsure what to do.

Also, I missed class time when we were doing Patterns & Processes, and only have time to go over it now, my question is should I study Economic Activities, as from looking through the questions, a lot of it binds in with Business, which I do

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

pjjk90 wrote: »
    Ive been studying the development of Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Activities on the 3 regions today, but when it comes to other questions such as culture(Non IE), and expanding boundaries, etc, I am unsure what to do.

Also, I missed class time when we were doing Patterns & Processes, and only have time to go over it now, my question is should I study Economic Activities, as from looking through the questions, a lot of it binds in with Business, which I do
    On the 3 regions? Don't you mean 5
    West of Ireland
    Dublin region
    Paris Basin
    Mezzogiorno
    American southwest or India

Borrow a notes copy anyway that would be a start if youi missed it.

As for culture in a non irish region im not so sure actually, maybe you could link in emigration into countries like france and state its effect on the culture, you know the paris riots etc

As for expanding boundries...One word = EU

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

I know it's basic but for Geography there's so many answers online at e-xamit.ie, for the full papers for the past two years and some sample papers. Always handy.

The Walsho wrote: »
    I know it's basic but for Geography there's so many answers online at e-xamit.ie, for the full papers for the past two years and some sample papers. Always handy.
    I find they never give nearly enough, they have no idea what a srp is in my opinion like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

1huge1 wrote: »
    I find they never give nearly enough, they have no idea what a srp is in my opinion like.
    My teacher said that they were brilliant and he's been teaching goegraphy for 20+ years! He said "if anything, they give too much! Just learn the main points!"...............

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

1huge1 wrote: »

Don't they take A1 answers??

• Advertisement

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Don't they take A1 answers??
    Maybe its just me then but they sometimes appear a bit on the short side

Advertisement