Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians Wanted - (Guitarist and Bassist Kildare/Dublin Area)

Options
  • 27-05-2008 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭

Howdy doody.

I'm Niall, living in Sallins, Kildare. Myself and my mate Peter are currently working on getting a live act back up and running. We've both got two years gigging experience behind us from a previous band and we're essentially starting from scratch again with this band. As far as musical styles go, the best description would be uptempo rock style, with a fairly strong punk influence but with the hope of being more than just another punk band.

We're looking for a guitarist and bassist, other instrumental/vocal talents a plus but not essential.

http://www.bebo.com/joinniallandpeter

The link above gives and idea of what kind've stuff we plan to do. There's more original material done, however we're yet to have the oppurtunity to fully realise them in a full band situation. That is the other point to be raised, as we are starting from scratch, all musicians involved will have full oppurtunity to be a part of the development of this material into uptempo, gig worthy tunes!

Give us a shout through the bebo page or at joinniallandpeter@gmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭niallon

***bump****

Eh....bump!

Yet another bump...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Esy

Do you practice in Sallins? That would cause problems. We guitarist types generally aren't car owning types. If you practice, or would be willing to practice, in town, it might be worth having a chat. PM me if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Hi Niall, a Bass Player here, what are your influences s in terms of bands. Your songs there are light enough. :)

Cheers.

• Advertisement

PM sent!

Advertisement