Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do baby zombies come from?

Options
  • 27-05-2008 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

How does one become a zombie?
    Apart from the obvious raising of the dead what else is there?
    Are all zombies infectious?
    If they bite you do you get converted?
    If they tear you apart and eat your brains well then there's nothing left to allow you to become a zombie then is there, they even need some brain power to function.
    Will there just be one rising or shall it be constant?
    If the case is that they are infectious and spread through fluid transfusions then they ain't zombies are they?
    To beat them i need to understand how they breed/infection/produce.
    Could some light be shed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

They bite you, you become infected, you die.. you wake up.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Generally, you will recieve a lone injury from a zombie while defending one of your friends (who you have just probably had a falling out with, and have followed to make up with).

Over the next few days you will hide the injury saying things like "its only a scratch."

Eventually when the fever hits, you will have to reveal your affliction and your friend (who you will now have made up with) will face the agonising choice of killing you (usually with your own weapon) or allowing you to become one of THEM.

Usually he will shoot you, for pathos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

SDooM wrote: »
    Generally, you will recieve a lone injury from a zombie while defending one of your friends (who you have just probably had a falling out with, and have followed to make up with).

Over the next few days you will hide the injury saying things like "its only a scratch."

Eventually when the fever hits, you will have to reveal your affliction and your friend (who you will now have made up with) will face the agonising choice of killing you (usually with your own weapon) or allowing you to become one of THEM.

Usually he will shoot you, for pathos.

Told the GF last night that I will make every attempt to rescue her but if she is bitten I wont hesitate to blow her freaking head off. Not even for a second.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

MikeHoncho wrote: »
    Told the GF last night that I will make every attempt to rescue her but if she is bitten I wont hesitate to blow her freaking head off. Not even for a second.

Thats true love, man. Im proud of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Well, remembering that there is two main types of Zombies.

The Ones that are infected with some sort of virus. (Of which there are many strains).

and the Ones that are the result of Parasites invading the Brain or Spinal collumn.(Again many types.)

There is also the black magic type but they are non infectious usually so they dont count.

Anyway. The Virus ones generally wont turn you if you Brain is totally gone. (however most zombies dont eat the Frontal Lobe, and there for leave it in and you can stil become Zombie.)

The Parasitic ones, a "venom" is given when the zombie bites you and this foms into a maggot like creature which then if it goes into your Spinal cord you become a zombie. (And if you still have a brain and it goes in there then you become a zombie.However you no longer have a brain then you wont become a zombie if it tries to enter your brain but yoiu will no matter what if it enters your Spinal cord.

Hence why you alway take headshots.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

How does one become a zombie?

chuck norris....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭navin.r.johnson

Well, remembering that there is two main types of Zombies.

What about the 'radiation from space reanimating the dead' theory. Quite a valid one I reckon.

Advertisement