Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoke, Throttle and Rudder Pedals bundle

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Was looking at that myself- Tremendous value! My yoke alone cost me 150 euro!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

I've been looking at it on and off all day now, trying to decide if I can justify sidelining my X52 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

sorry for the bump but i just noticed it on komplett meself, given that my x52 is gathering dust in a corner i dont think i can justify the outlaw but at the price :eek:... whats the catch with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

Hopefully there's no catch. I ordered one today:D

Be sure to let us know if its any good

• Advertisement

Im humming and hawing, a yoke probably isnt the best for flying fighter planes but i still have the X52 for that.. and i wanted a set of rudder pedals, but i barely play flight sims now..but the price...meh... hummm.... hawww

*Twists Bambis' arm while whistling innocently* :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

Great deal. Im def ordering myself that setup. Thanks for the link ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

Got mine on Friday. I am very impressed. The build quality is excellent and reasonably east to set up. There is a fair bit of button/axis configuration to be done which required a few searches to sort out problems, but other than that, I'm very happy. The throttle was mapped, but I had to do the flaps and spoilers myself for the other two levers.

I read that you only need to install the drivers. You're best avoiding Saidtek's configuration software and configure in FS2004/FSX. I'm using FSX and it works very well.

N.O.I.P. wrote: »
    *Twists Bambis' arm while whistling innocently* :D

you can let go know, ordered it at the weekend :pac:

• Advertisement

Took delivery last night, the pedals are pretty sweet but i'm not sure about the yoke over my X45, it lacks the bells and whistles necessary to shoot things down :pac:. Good Solid feel to all componants though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭Dotsie~tmp

I got these separately last year. Thats a great deal. On a side note I personally found the elevator axis tension to stiff for my liking. Heres a guide how to half it if anyone is interested.

61699.jpg

Advertisement