Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For those who deliberately park across 2 spaces...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Ha ...that's hilarious !

Leave that letter without doing any actual damage and watch as the owner comes back, frantically searching for scratches.

pburns wrote: »
    Kinda reflects my own views on this practice!:

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/05/25/im-sorry-i-put-a-dent-in-your-car/

Note the po-faced comments in the thread below. Man, the Yanks don't get irony-based humour...

How about an irony based repair bill. I'm sure that would put the humour out of the situation fairly quick.

Don't tell me your parking has always been perfect. :pac:

*sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

What I used to do... when I had my last car (Little Clio) was squeeze the car into the parking space anyway, with my passenger door so close to their driver side that they couldn't get into it. I never touched the other car but I'm sure I pissed off a few drivers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

This is great, honestly wouldn't know a joke if it rolled up and slapped them in the face.

However i can start to see the point of parking in two spaces lately, its costing me dearly just to park properly! Learn how to drive people!:rolleyes:

Its a funny joke though. With a hint of Bitchy-ness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Dabko

Thats very funny.

I generally feel like leaving death threats on these peoples cars/bmw X5's. Its always the slow, dim, fast asleep members of society that piss normal, 'getting on with it' people off. Agghhhhh! There is nothing wrong with taking 10 extra seconds to park <SNIP> correctly!

And people who park in handicap spaces - clearly not handicapped while I gotta park four miles away! <SNIP>:mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement