Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hp pavilion laoptop repair time question.

Options
  • 27-05-2008 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭

basically have a dv6000 laptop and had the whole problem with the motherboard happen to me..im just wondering if anyone knows how long it usually takes hp to repair..and also is there anywhere where i can check the status of the repair..
    i sent it away on the 12th of may so say ten working days ago..im going to ring them tomorrow to try get an update but said id post here first to see if anyone had an idea of the amount of time it usually takes or if there's a way of checking the status online

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

My friends hp laptop spend ages away (couple of week I think) getting fixed. Although there was a whole host of things wrong with his. Doubt there is a way to check the status of the repair apart from ringing/emailing them.

Advertisement