Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Tax Court Appearance - What to expect?

Options
  • 26-05-2008 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

I'm up in court this week for a traffic warden ticket. Local council sent me a summons for non-payment of a fine for non-display of road tax on me car. Feel stupid, forgot to pay fine on both notices received. Spoke to solicitor friend & was told to turn up & be very apologetic etc.......

Will it be as straightforward as that? Am feeling a bit stressed about the whole thing. Know its my own fault. Car taxed & all arrears paid etc.....What can I expect on the day!!!????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,512 ✭✭✭✭vectra

I wouldnt worry too much.
    Probably get 6 months hard labour in Mountjoy :D

Nah,
    Only messing with you.
    I think it is around €80 for non display of tax
    Just bring the tax book and any reciept to show it is/ was taxed or has been taxed/backdated.
    ;)

Advertisement