Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphs

Options
  • 26-05-2008 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the best way to do a graph for SnG's, I've never done one beofre and I see alot of people with them on their blogs etc

I'm just looking to do one for all the sng's I've been playing lately

Cheers

Alan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Sharkscope?

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

Rb wrote: »
    Sharkscope?

Yeah I could use that but is sharkscope reliable enough not to miss out on any games

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

The Al Lad wrote: »
    Yeah I could use that but is sharkscope reliable enough not to miss out on any games

Picks up 90%+ so decent enough. If you have a large enough sample its accurate enough for ROI etc.

jimmii wrote: »
    Picks up 90%+ so decent enough. If you have a large enough sample its accurate enough for ROI etc.

Ya see I wanna play like 1000 Sng's at 3 different levels ( not over any set amount of time)

$5
    $10
    $20

It will be a mixture of HU, 6 seater and 10 seater games, and I want to have a different graph for each level of buy in

hence why sharkscope will not do

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭delanec8

Sharkscope will do that. Just click on advanced search

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

Yeah sharkscope does that

Thats grand thanks lads

Advertisement