Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HM Converter

Options
  • 26-05-2008 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭

Whats the best way to convert hands using HM?

I right click on the hands and copy selected hands to clip board, then i past to note pad and import it in pokertracker format using Talking-Poker.

However, this only allows you to past one hand in the note pad file, i get an error when i pasted multiple hands and try to import into talking poker.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭pok3rplaya

I just jot down my holecards and find it later in HM.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

No, i mean

When looking in Hm and i see the hands i want, i have to convert each hand seperately.

I was looking for a way to convert multiple hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭pok3rplaya

Oh I dunno I don't use the converter.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Copy direct from HM to weaktight. Use cardrunners format and change all : to = in the bet action colour definitions

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

HM can export to: 2+2 format, Text format and RTF format.

In the replayer, bring up the hand history and when you click on one of the buttons, the HH will automatically be copied in the specfied format

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

HM can export to: 2+2 format, Text format and RTF format.

In the replayer, bring up the hand history and when you click on one of the buttons, the HH will automatically be copied in the specfied format

This is when you click the Hand History text in the replayer. Its wrote in white and black background?

And the panel come up on the right?

How do you copy that or how does it work?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

right click and hit 'view selected hand history'

Advertisement