Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert German

Options
  • 26-05-2008 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Listening : Practise samples, or watch youtube

Ok for the two texts all you can do is do past, sample ones and know your verbs. Or go to Goal.Com and read the footy news whilst having a translator on another page. take down any stuff you don't know and learn it

Ausserung zu Thema: any ideas ?

Grammatik : Not too bothered, it's getting easier

Letter: Expression is piss, but any inklings on topics within? Olympics...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Grammatik: I'd go over relative pronouns theres a very high chance of them comming up this year and there simple once you know them, and in the end this section is only worth a tiny 25marks despite being the hardest part.

Im going over a lot of past paper reading comprehensions aswel, not much else I can do there like.

As for the letter Im learning school, irish culture, sports etc, a lot of the stuff repeats,
    the oral exam really helped with that part like.

as for the tape well obviously just go over past paer ones.

go over your notes copy, german is a odd one to study alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭niamherz88

With regards to the Ausserung. There is usually a topic relevant to the Picture series in the aural so learning phrases etc which you used to reply to the follow up questions can be particularly useful. Aside from this the general stuff like environment, college, future etc can crop up.

Best of Luck in the Exam. Its a year since mine. Absolutely MENTAL!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

1huge1 wrote: »
    Grammatik: I'd go over relative pronouns theres a very high chance of them comming up this year and there simple once you know them, and in the end this section is only worth a tiny 25marks despite being the hardest part.

My teacher also hinted a lot towards Adjective endings, but she also seemed to say Relative Pronouns.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Jakkass wrote: »
    My teacher also hinted a lot towards Adjective endings, but she also seemed to say Relative Pronouns.
    Well thats good then, at least my teacher wasn't the only one.

Advertisement