Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Value a Forester?

Options
  • 26-05-2008 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭

My Forester was in an accident over the weekend, I suspect it's going to be written off. Pending word from the ins. co., has anyone any idea of how much I might expect to get? It's an 01 S turbo automatic, 85k, FSSH, it has the All-Weather-Pack and suede leather upholstery. Champagne/grey, in very good condition.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭Zube

The Revenue site says €10312.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Good thinking, that never occurred to me! I just rang a Subaru dealer, they say the book value is around €10,000 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Neilw

How bad is the damage, is it beyond repair? May be interested in buying for parts.

Thanks.

Advertisement